White card online QLD (Queensland) offers the white card course online.
FREE To Start....
Pay Only $38 after your training*
Course:- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
White Card valid:- Australia Wide
What you get with us:- Your white card posted, downloadable qualification (certificate) and an electronic white card
Application is online. In your training you will learn about OH&S induction, Workcover, safety awareness, license regulations, working across boarders, details about the new regulations that replaced the old general cpccohs1001a and blue / green / red card course. CFMEU recognised.
Once you have completed this white card course, submitted your paperwork and payment is made, your statement of attainment (certificate) and electronic white card will be downloadable 24/7
Who needs a white card?
– Builder and trades
– Traffic controller
– Real estate agent
– Home owner builder
– Anyone who needs access to a building site
Unit of competency aims:
– Identify roles, responsibilities and rights of duty holders
– Understand OHS communication and reporting processes
– Apply the principles of rick managment
– Identify common hazards and control measures
– Interpret and apply safety information and documentation
– Use safe work practices
– Respond to OHS incidents.
- Average time to complete unit: 4 to 6 hours
- Unit Name: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Unit Code: CPCCWHS1001
- Payment: Credit Card through Secure Pay or by Direct Deposit
- White Card posted to you next business day
- White Card Statement available to download in your profile 24/7
- This White Card Course is Recognised Australia wide
- Students have 3 months to complete the course.
- Short verbal/audio assessment
The person must also demonstrate correctly fitting to themselves the PPE listed below:
- eye protection
- hearing protection
- hard hat
- high visibility retro reflective vest.
The White Card course starts as soon as you sign up, login and select the course. Your progress is saved throughout, which means you can stop the white card course and resume your white card course exactly where you left it by signing back in with your email address and password.
Once you have completed this White Card course, submitted your paperwork and payment is made, your Statement of Attainment (certificate of completion) and electronic White Card will be downloadable 24/7 within your profile.
The delivery of training and assessment, including the issuing of a statement of attainment is conducted by AQT (RTO ID 41598)
* Free Training. Additional fees apply for issuing documents